Objectives of Dialect(Hokkien) Ministry
- To sow gospel seeds among dialect speaking pre-believers through friendship bridges and church outreach programs
- To provide avenues for dialect believers to congregate for worship and growing in Christ-likeness through the Word and Sacrament, Prayer and Fellowship.
- To be a blessing to the community
"Do you have a heart for the Hokkien-speaking community or the elderly?
Come join the Dialect Service Ministry and bring the love of Christ and the warmth of Jurong Christian Church into the lives of this group of people."
Service Support available:
- VISITATION – join the Team for home visits of the Elderly / Members in Dialect Service
- TRANSPORT – ferry elderly to church on Sundays & Wednesdays CG meetings
- DIALECT SERVICE – serve in various roles (worship leader, musicians, refreshments, etc) on Sundays